QC Assistant Manager (44851)
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes. Devise and review specifications for products and processes.
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance. Supervise and provide guidance to inspectors, technicians, and other staff.
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards. Approve the right products or reject defectives.
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis. Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives.
- Be on the lookout of opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
(1) Gender: Doesn't Matter
(2) Age: 25 - 50
- Bachelor/College degree graduate of Industrial / Electronics and Communication/Chemical/ Computer Engineering or any equivalent and relevant course.
- Having professional license is advantage but not required.
- Must have 10 years solid experience in manufacturing field.
- Proven quality leadership for almost 20 years of experience as Senior Manager or Supervisory level specializing in quality control field.
- With background experience in manufacturing processes, procedures and production equipment. Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc).
- Knowledgeable in different QC Tools such as RCA/8D/QC and Core Tools. Conscientious and responsible.
With keen eye for detail and results driven approach.
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards.
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
Other Languages : English
Japanese Level: None
English Level: Business
Report Highlight Ad