Injection Molding Technician in Canlubang Calamba Laguna (Salary up to 27k)
【 Job Description 】
1. The Process Technician will set up and operate plastic injection-molding machines.
2. Sets machine controls and regulates molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures. Assist Mold Setters to safely complete mold changes and to maintain quality parts at an acceptable cycle time.
3. Establishes and maintains the set points to produce a quality part at the optimum cycle
4. Inspect all tools needed to complete mold change.
5. Simple troubleshooting of injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
6. Resets and starts all material and conveyor equipment.
7. Robot Programming
8. Records data on proper forms or books.
9. Performs colour changes with and without purging compound.
10. Ensure that every non production mold are being checked to avoid problem using check sheet.
11. Check the condition of machines and other equipment’s once planning declared shutdown.
12. Ensure that no tools and equipment left on the machines after some troubleshooting on the machine.
13. Ensure that no purging materials left on the back of the machines after cooling.
14. Ensure that machines are all in good 5S condition daily.
15. Support in all the requirements in achieving quality standards while maintaining good 5s and housekeeping in all areas of responsibility.
16. Assume other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the Division Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Graduate of vocational course preferably Electronics technology or Engineering Undergraduate;
• Has at least 3-5 year experience as mold maintenance and injection technician Skills/Competency
• Have working experience in a molding
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical documentation and production documentation;
• Knowledgeable in robot set-up and troubleshooting;
• Has good communication skills;
• Experience in plastic injection industry is an advantage.
• work experience in Japanese molding
SALARY: 15,000 -27,000
BENEFITS: *SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month Pay, *Overtime pay/ OTHERS TO BE DISCUSSED
WORKING SCHEDULE: Monday - Saturday/ 8am- 5pm
WORKING LOCATION: Carmelray Industrial Park 1 SEPZ, Canlubang, Calamba City, Laguna
Minimum education level: Bachelor´s DegreeYears of experience: 3Language(s): English Driver's license: Motorcycle ,Car Availability for travel: YesAvailability for change of residence: Yes