SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, AND COMPETENCIES
- At least 5 years of experience in Collections with a financial service organization Preferably with FINTECH and LENDING background
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to manage time effectively
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enhanced problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage portfolio quality and oversee overall collections operations
- Formulate policies and procedures covering all collections related activities
- Define strategies and optimize processes to ensure actions are cost-efficient and effective
- Drive automation and continuous process improvements
- Manage performance of external collections agencies to ensure targets are met and activities are compliant with policies and regulations
- Ensure resources are sufficient for both internal and external collections teams
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Establish proper management reporting and perform analysis to support data-driven decisions
- Ensure regular reports are available for management and are generated in a timely manner
- Assist in onboarding of external partners and initiate engagements with vendors as necessary
- Supervise internal collection team and evaluate individual performance of personnel assigned to his/her supervision.
- Oversee projects and initiatives to address potential concerns or to drive new strategies.
- Manage customer complaints and other related concerns.
Minimum education level: Bachelor´s Degree5 years of experienceLanguage(s): English Availability for travel: YesAvailability for change of residence: YesPeople with disabilities: Yes
Report Highlight Ad