AU Loans Assessor/Processor - dayshift, work from office
- Receiving initial loan information and documentation from a Mortgage Broker.
- Data entry of application submission from the electronically submitted application form.
- Data entry of all details from the manual application form
- Uploading / Split and Merge of supporting documents received from mortgage broker.
- Completing a checklist of mandatory requirements for a credit application.
- Provision of data quality checks on electronically submitted applications.
- Review of data to ensure quality standards are met on applications that have been electronically submitted.
- Preparing / Lodging / submitting applications and required documents through the funder portal system.
- Communicating with the mortgage broker / Loan Assessor (through phone and email) if additional/outstanding information is needed or problems arise.
- Uploading of received outstanding information and documents in the system.
- Ordering of Credit reports through Equifax to check for any default, fraud or bad credits.
- Checking for Pre-app valuations through Valex and performing initial assessment.
- Performing Employment Verification to Australian-based employers through phone and email.
- Issuing Conditional and Formal Approval Letters Living expense Analysis.
Required skills and experience:
- Must have at least 1-2 years of Australian Loans and Mortgages experience.
Minimum education level: VocationalYears of experience: 4Availability for travel: NoAvailability for change of residence: No