Expand your career horizons with BMG Outsourcing - a well respected Australian-owned Outsourcing with offices in Clark and Sydney. We are currently looking for a Team Admin Assistant. The position is closely involved in assisting the team with bookkeeping and administration operations.
• Preparation of clients’ tax returns for signature which includes printing financials and ITR’s, collating returns and financials, preparing a covering letter, and documenting and following-up to ensure signed documents are returned to the firm.
• ATO on-line – e.i., group tax, ABN, TFN, GST client maintenance.
• General typing of client correspondence regarding ATO (eg Notice of Assessments; Activity Statements; General client maintenance).
• Filing/retrieving files for partner/managers.
• Processing of invoices for jobs completed.
• MYOB/Quickbooks file management and reporting but no processing is involved. Able to upload and save a client’s MYOB or Quickbooks file; check when it was last reconciled and be able to print reports and forward to the appropriate accountant.
• Develop and maintain personal relations with clients and team members
• Increased productivity of team members
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Virtual Cabinet document management system/Sharepoint/RedMap and Xero.
• Basic Skills in computerised accounting systemise like MYOB/Quickbooks. No processing is involved.
• Excellent in English communication, both verbal and written
• Financial experience or aptitude in numerical data
• Office and administration experience
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Great organisational skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritise appropriately
Minimum education level: Bachelor´s DegreeYears of experience: 2Language(s): English Availability for travel: NoAvailability for change of residence: NoOFERTA_DISCAPACIDAD OFERTA_DISCAPACIDAD_YES