Admin Accounting Specialist
We are looking for passionate and talented individuals who wants to join our growing team!
Your responsibilities will be:
• Provide accounting support to the admin department.
• Maintain and manage office administrative expenditure
• Check and verify vendor bills before making payment advice.
• Provide accounting and administrative support to external audit teams.
• Maintain bank deposits and check payment records.
• Will be responsible for all admin department's financial transactions.
• Must be a College Graduate / Bachelor’s Degree Holder of any course
• Must have 3 yrs minimum experience in Accounting
• Must have excellent Verbal and Written English Communication Skills
• Solid understanding of computer basics (Windows, Excel, Word, Operating Systems and the Internet)
• Must be willing to work on Night Shifts and Shifting Schedules at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
• Must have experience in check processing and payments
• Has background in PEZA processing and documentation (Preferably)
What's in it for you?
Our people enjoy some amazing perks, check out a few below:
• Competitive salary package
• Exciting employee engagement activities
• Learning sessions every week
• Fast career growth
• Free shuttle service
• Accessible location
• Leave credits
• Leave conversions
• Night differential
• Uncapped annual appraisal
• 2 days off
And most importantly, you’ll be part of a growing with dynamic and engaging team which will grow your interests.
Minimum education level: Bachelor´s DegreeYears of experience: 3Language(s): English Knowledge: Microsoft Excel, AccountingAvailability for travel: YesAvailability for change of residence: Yes