Accounting Manager in Mandaue Cebu City (Salary up to 85k)
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license is required
• Must have at least 4-6 years of working experience in the related field
• Must have outstanding skills in analyzing financial data and promptly generating accurate reports
• Must have strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have high level of integrity
• Must possess corporate culture awareness and sensitivity
• Must demonstrate sound work ethics, initiative and result orientation
SALARY: 70,000 -85,000
BENEFITS: Government Mandatory Benefits, 13 months bonus, *others to be discussed during interview
WORKING SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday/ 9am- 6pm
WORKING LOCATION: Oakridge Business Park 880 A.S. Fortuna Street, Banilad, Mandaue City Cebu
Minimum education level: Bachelor´s DegreeYears of experience: 5Language(s): English Driver's license: Motorcycle ,Car Availability for travel: YesAvailability for change of residence: Yes