Accounting Executive /18k to 25k/ QC / Plus HMO
1. Update Owner returns spreadsheet for Permanent units. Owner statements to be downloaded
from Propertyme or use Compliance downloaded file.
2. Update Leaseback profit/loss calculation file on monthly basis.
3. Accounting ad-hoc duties.
4. Perform weekly bank Reconciliations
5. Checking AP invoices and enter in to Xero
6. Check and alert important supplier payments due dates
7. Owner invoice checking, entering in to Trust systems and pay.
8. Follow up commission invoices from OTA s and commercial team
9. Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts monthly.
10. Liaise with third party suppliers.
11. Assist with payroll including cross checking staff timesheets and contracted hours, determining
and identifying any discrepancies and gaps.
12. Updating payroll allocation and payroll accrual journals
13. Generate expense reports and any other reports requested by Management.
14. Invoicing tasks including sorting, coding, matching invoices and setting invoices up for payment.
15. Maintaining vendor files and corresponding with vendors.
16. Track expenses and process expense reports.
Report Highlight Ad