• College degree holder of BS in Accounting (with or without a license).
• With at least 2-3 years of experience
• Proficient in MS Office applications.
• With good interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written.
• Has the ability to relate to all levels of people in the organization.
• Has the ability to manage time strictly and meet project deadlines.
• Can work under pressure, results-oriented, and with initiative.
• Willing to be assigned at Bagong Ilog, Pasig.
• Willing to start immediately.
1. Records Accounting information in the organization’s financial ensures that these were accurately recorded as per the Accounting System as stated by the organization.
2. Provides assistance in handling basic assigned Accounting reports and submits it on time, such as, monthly income statements, balance sheets of the organization.
3. Assists in the preparation of all invoices/Statement of Accounts.
4. Assists the turn-over of all cash/check payments and cash/check receipts to the Accounting & Finance Officer or the Chief Operating Officer.
5. Prepares all employees’ bi-monthly salaries and wages.
6. Responsible in the preparation of all employees’ and organization’s tax returns and payments.
7. Provides assistance in updating Accounts Receivable Record.
8. Maintains filing system as detailed in the organization’s Quality Management System.
9. Helps in the maintenance of all organization financial administration in an effective manner.
10. Maintains a good teamwork ethic within his/her department and the whole organization.
11. Any other work, projects or tasks as directed by the Accounting & Finance Officer, or the Chief Operating Officer.
Report Highlight Ad