Policy and information about Cookies
Your privacy is important for us
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small information file that is downloaded to the user's device (mobile, computer) when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said computer, so that only the website or app that issues it can consult the user's previous activity, these cookies can be generated by us or by our partners. All cookies expire after a certain period of time.
Advertising is part of our business and will always be there. We use your data to show you advertising that is of interest to you and adjusts to what you are looking for. If you do not want to see advertising adapted to your preferences, we explain how you can deactivate this option. When you deactivate this type of cookies we will show you only generic advertising.
What type of cookies does Tixuz.com use?
According to its function:
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies allow us to count the number of visitors to our website, store searches or clicks, and analyze and measure user experience through statistical data. In some cases we use third parties to obtain this information.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies allow us, properly handled by us or by third parties, to manage the advertising spaces of the website in a more efficient way, adjusting the content of the advertisements to the use made of our website. For this, we will analyze your browsing habits on the internet and thus display advertising related to your browsing profile.
According to its duration:
- Session Cookies: These expire when the User leaves the browser and they are deleted from the device at that moment.
According to its origin:
- Own cookies: They are sent to your device from our Websites and are managed exclusively by Tixuz.com.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent by entities outside of Tixuz.com and that are activated when you access from our websites to view content, click on our ads or in advertisements.
What cookies do we use on Tixuz.com?
Below is a table that indicates the cookies we use, differentiating between our own and those of third parties, as well as the purpose of these cookies.Own cookies
|tixuz_token, fb_token, fb_access_token, go_token||Session||Managing user registration with tixuz, facebook or google account|
|st_terms||functionality||Status of the consent of the privacy of cookies|
|tixuz_query||functionality||Search made by the user on the website|
|tixuz_ref||functionality||User navigation reference|
|lat, lng||functionality||search on the web|
Third party cookies
|Analytics||Google Analytics||Analytical information about how users get to the page and what use they make in it||Watch|
|Advertising||DoubleClick (Google)||Manage the advertising campaigns served on the page, controlling the number of times they appear to each user||Watch|
|Advertising||DoubleClick Ad Exchange||Customize ad campaigns by displaying ads that match user preferences||Watch|
|Advertising||Customize ad campaigns by displaying ads that match user preferences||Watch|
How can I manage and delete cookies?
To help protect your privacy, we tell you how you can disable cookies on this and other websites.
In tixuz.com to deactivate the cookies related to display advertising according to your interest you must enter your account and click on "account information", in the "Cookies" section you can deactivate the option marked "yes" "and with that you will be shown generic advertising information.
If you wish to deactivate all cookies we show you the following information:
Most browsers currently allow the user to configure if they wish to accept cookies and which ones. These settings are usually found in the "options" or "Preferences" menu of your browser.
These are the instructions to configure cookies in the main browsers:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
We also leave you the original source to get more information about each browser:
If you want more information, the following link includes didactic videos in video tutorial format in which it explains, step by step, how to configure the privacy options of browsers, social networks and most common mobile operating systems: https://www.aepd.es/areas/internet/protege-tu-privacidad.html
Modifications or updates
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.